PAD – Terms and Conditions
1. Fees are charged in advance for the term and no refunds can be given. Fees should be paid by the due date on the invoice. Non-payment by the due date may result in cancellation of students’ registration and being added to a waiting list. For persistent late payment a late fee of £10 may be added to the account.
2. Six weeks’ notice is required if a student wishes to cancel a class. Notice must be given in writing or by email at least six weeks prior to the end of the current term to cancel a class the following term, otherwise fees will be charged for the following term in lieu of notice.
3. Students are required to have the correct uniform and shoes required for the class and to wear hair in a bun for ballet and tied back off the face for tap and modern. Jewellery should not be worn during class.
4. Timetables may be changed at the discretion of the Principal; we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. If classes are cancelled at short notice, we will either make up any cancelled classes later in the term or credit them to the subsequent term. If, for any reason and with sufficient notice classes cannot be taught at studios, the affected lessons will be delivered online via a Zoom meeting. Refunds will not be given.
5. Appropriate physical contact by a member of the teaching staff may be necessary during classes.
6. On occasions we may wish to photograph or film students for publicity or training purposes. These images may be placed in local papers, leaflets or on our website and social media. If you do not wish your child to be included please inform us in writing.
7. By registering your child with Petersfield Academy of Dance, you are consenting to the Terms and Conditions listed.